- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1968 in Hamburg, Publicitas in Germany is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
Publicitas der exklusive Vermarktungspartner von PAYBACK ist?
Jetzt das Kaufverhalten von 26 Mio. Konsumenten für Ihre Kampagnen nutzen!
With detailed knowledge of the international
media and markets, our specialists will create
tailor-made media solutions for your brand.
Exclusive InPage Video Formats. Offering today’s most
relevant, flexible and interactive video advertising solutions.
An essential Audience Targeting System.
Automated and private market place solutions available globally.
Unique unobtrusive, interactive proprietary creative formats.
Integrated for both in app and on the mobile web.
Publicitas provides targeted advertising solutions through the most effective media, offering unequalled global access to quality audiences across all channels. In addition to traditional ad placement, our services include; InPage video and creative mobile advertising solutions, market and media consultation as well as premium programmatic. Publicitas is uniquely placed to enhance ROI on your marketing spend.
28. June 2016Publicitas Germany appoints Knut Geisler as Managing Director
22. July 2016Singapore: A new Lianhe Zaobao to greet readers across multiple media platforms
18. July 2016USA: TV Continues to Top Time with Media
18. July 2016United Kingdom: Newspapers triple ad campaign effectiveness
18. July 2016Asia Pacific to overtake North America as world's biggest digital ad market
12. July 2016International: Publicitas Marketing Priorities 2016
11. July 2016USA: Programmatic TV ad spending will reach $4.43 billion in 2018
08. July 2016South Africa: Times Media launches new-look DispatchLIVE
07. July 2016Middle East: Ipsos releases its 5th bi-annual Affluent Survey Middle East
04. July 2016Europe: Clear evolution of programmatic strategy across markets
04. July 2016USA: Digital Video Advertising to Grow at Annual Double-Digit Rates