- Media Solutions
- Our Network
- Media News & Events
- About Publicitas
Audience Targeting System is Publicitas programmatic advertising solution, for clients and media agencies who want to reach global media and audiences.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas is a leading international media services company with more than 20 offices worldwide. We work with media owners, advertisers and media agencies.
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets and we offer advertising customers direct access to the most prestigious media in more than 100 countries.
More about us
01. June 2015USA: Retailers Account for One-Quarter of Programmatic Spend
28. May 2015Publicitas announces new regional programmatic director for Asia and appoints new digital and TV specialist.
27. May 2015New Zealand: Viva, New Zealand Herald and NZherald.co.nz win top honors at the 2015 Canon Media Awards
26. May 2015Singapore: lianhe Zaobao launches property site Z-Property
20. May 2015USA: CBS Wins 2014-2015 Season in Viewers for the Seventh Consecutive Year
20. May 2015Sweden: Damernas Varld celebrates 75th birthday
19. May 2015Publicitas Publishing triumphs at Media Publishers Association Singapore (MPAS) Awards 2015
18. May 2015Netherlands: Mobile programmatic to lead growth in 2015
18. May 2015Australia: Men's Style Unveils New Look
15. May 2015United Kingdom: The Week magazine celebrates its 20th Anniversary