- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Publicitas Mediascope is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions. Our media specialists are based in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai and have an in-depth understanding of foreign media brands and products.Find out more
With detailed knowledge of the international
media and markets, our specialists will create
tailor-made media solutions for your brand.
Exclusive InPage Video Formats. Offering today’s most
relevant, flexible and interactive video advertising solutions.
Unequalled access to quality audiences across all media channels globally.Find out more
An essential Audience Targeting System.
Automated and private market place solutions available globally.
Unique unobtrusive, interactive proprietary creative formats.
Integrated for both in app and on the mobile web.
Publicitas Mediascope, is India's leading multi-media, content generation and media sales organisation. Publicitas Mediascope provides marketers and agencies with innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable, offering unequalled access to quality audiences across all channels. In addition to traditional ad placement, our services include; InPage video and creative mobile advertising solutions, market and media consultation as well as premium programmatic. Connecting brands to global audiences.
23. May 2016Publicitas introduces immersive 360 view and 360 video mobile advertising formats
23. May 2016USA: Total market's revenues jumped by 7% in April
23. May 2016Spain: La Vanguardia in Catalan celebrates 5 years
17. May 2016USA: Marketers Expected to Shift More Dollars Toward Desktop, Mobile Video Ads
17. May 2016Australia: New index shows news media ad revenues at $2.4b
12. May 2016European Online Adspend surpasses TV
09. May 2016China: Mobile Drives Programmatic Ad Spend
09. May 2016USA: Broadcast and digital help Q1 finish on a high
09. May 2016Australia: Sydney Morning Herald marked its 185th anniversary
02. May 2016United Kingdom: Smartphones Drive Increased Time Spent with Digital Media for Adults