- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Publicitas Mediascope is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions. Our media specialists are based in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai and have an in-depth understanding of foreign media brands and products.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Mediascope, is India's leading multi-media, content generation and media sales corporation. Publicitas Mediascope provides marketers and agencies with innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. The major shareholders are Publicitas, part of the Swiss headquartered PubliGroupe.
28. April 2015Positioning for the future: Discussing Media Transformation at the Publicitas Global Forum
27. April 2015Australia: Mobile advertising moves mainstream with Programmatic and mobile video dramatically increasing
27. April 2015Canada: NADbank and PMB release spring 2015 readership studies
23. April 2015USA: Internet Ad Revenues Reach Record-Breaking $49.5 Billion in 2014, a 16% Increase over Landmark 2013 Numbers...
20. April 2015USA: Expect More Programmatic Ads to Pop Up on Mobile
17. April 2015USA: Magazine Media Industry Releases First Quarter Social Media Report
16. April 2015International: SND: World's Best winners in print and digital honored 2015
15. April 2015Australia: Newspapers attract 11.4m digital readers
14. April 2015International: Publicitas signs exclusive rep contract with "Robb Report" and "Luxury Guide"
13. April 2015United Kingdom: Digital adspend up 14% to record £7.2 billion