- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Publicitas Digital is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking digital media solutions on foreign markets. Our media experts are based in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. We have an in-depth understanding of international media branFind out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Online digital ad sales management
Publicitas Digital provides outsourcing solutions to online publishers for the promotion, sales and management of their digital advertising space at the international and domestic level.
04. May 2015International: 75% of marketers plan to increase programmatic brand spend
04. May 2015Asian Media Awards 2015
04. May 2015USA: Magazine media see double-digit audience growth in first quarter
30. April 2015France: Business magazine Capital adopts a new lay-out
28. April 2015Positioning for the future: Discussing Media Transformation at the Publicitas Global Forum
27. April 2015Australia: Mobile advertising moves mainstream with Programmatic and mobile video dramatically increasing
27. April 2015Canada: NADbank and PMB release spring 2015 readership studies
23. April 2015USA: Internet Ad Revenues Reach Record-Breaking $49.5 Billion in 2014, a 16% Increase over Landmark 2013 Numbers...
20. April 2015USA: Expect More Programmatic Ads to Pop Up on Mobile
17. April 2015USA: Magazine Media Industry Releases First Quarter Social Media Report