- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Publicitas Digital is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking digital media solutions on foreign markets. Our media experts are based in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. We have an in-depth understanding of international media branFind out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Online digital ad sales management
Publicitas Digital provides outsourcing solutions to online publishers for the promotion, sales and management of their digital advertising space at the international and domestic level.
click here for more...
12. September 2014Italy: Il Sole 24 Ore launches How To Spend It
11. September 2014Germany: ICON, Welt am Sonntag's style magazine: Bound elegance
11. September 2014Switzerland: New editor-in-chief at Le Temps
08. September 2014Finland: Helsingin Sanomat introduces digital evening edition - HS Ilta is a selected package of deeper journalism
08. September 2014Hong Kong: SCMP Group Launches Esquirehk.com
03. September 2014International: Nikkei to Invest in Monocle Magazine Publisher
01. September 2014International: Publicitas Publishing Wins Big at 2014 Content Marketing Awards
01. September 2014International: Al Jazeera Launches AJ+ on September 15
01. September 2014Ireland: Newspaper readership takes off
25. August 2014International: 40% of BPA Consumer and B-to-B Members Now Reporting Digital Editions