- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 2012 in Tokyo, Publicitas in Japan is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions. Our media experts are based in Tokyo guaranteeing a profound understanding of media brands and products.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Japan offers the full range of multimedia solutions, including leading quality newspapers, magazines, in-flight media and television as well as digital media, and the team provides premium sales services both in international and domestic markets.
04. May 2015International: 75% of marketers plan to increase programmatic brand spend
04. May 2015Asian Media Awards 2015
04. May 2015USA: Magazine media see double-digit audience growth in first quarter
30. April 2015France: Business magazine Capital adopts a new lay-out
28. April 2015Positioning for the future: Discussing Media Transformation at the Publicitas Global Forum
27. April 2015Australia: Mobile advertising moves mainstream with Programmatic and mobile video dramatically increasing
27. April 2015Canada: NADbank and PMB release spring 2015 readership studies
23. April 2015USA: Internet Ad Revenues Reach Record-Breaking $49.5 Billion in 2014, a 16% Increase over Landmark 2013 Numbers...
20. April 2015USA: Expect More Programmatic Ads to Pop Up on Mobile
17. April 2015USA: Magazine Media Industry Releases First Quarter Social Media Report