- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1984, Publicitas in Hong Kong is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions. We work with advertising clients in Hong Kong, Australia, Taiwan, Korea and Macau.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas in Taiwan and Hong Kong is the leading advertising sales organisation in Asia Pacific specialising in Print , PrintPlus, Online Digital (Publicitas Digital) and TV Channels.
Our growing network of sales companies provides comprehensive coverage of Asia Pacific areas with 10 offices in major commercial centres in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, 4 in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai), and affiliated companies in Tokyo.
All our staff in Asia are fully dedicated sales and marketing professionals with an average of at least 10 years experience in the advertising industry. This gives Publicitas a firm base to provide publishers and advertisers with the best media sales services throughout Asia and Australia.
30. July 2014Adjustments to the management structure at Publicitas
18. July 2014Australia: Digital newspaper readership jumps 20 per cent
16. July 2014Netherlands: Telegraaf to cease print edition of free daily newspaper Spits
16. July 2014International: CBS's Global Hit Series Receives International TV Audience Award at Monte-Carlo Television Festival
14. July 2014Singapore: Icon gets a new look
11. July 2014USA: San Francisco Chronicle Launched New Food+Home Section
10. July 2014United Kingdom: Adspend forecasts lift after strong Q1, improving economy and World Cup
07. July 2014Australia: Bauer Media launches Homes+
03. July 2014USA: Smartphones: So Many Apps, So Much Time