- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1984, Publicitas in Hong Kong is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions. We work with advertising clients in Hong Kong, Australia, Taiwan, Korea and Macau.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas in Taiwan and Hong Kong is the leading advertising sales organisation in Asia Pacific specialising in Print , PrintPlus, Online Digital (Publicitas Digital) and TV Channels.
Our growing network of sales companies provides comprehensive coverage of Asia Pacific areas with 10 offices in major commercial centres in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, 4 in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai), and affiliated companies in Tokyo.
All our staff in Asia are fully dedicated sales and marketing professionals with an average of at least 10 years experience in the advertising industry. This gives Publicitas a firm base to provide publishers and advertisers with the best media sales services throughout Asia and Australia.
26. January 2015International: Al Jazeera Arabic exceeds 10 million followers on Facebook
22. January 2015Australia: Digital readership increase is driven by mobile
21. January 2015USA: Magazine Media Rings in the New Year with Continued Growth
20. January 2015Publicitas expands representation of Folha de S.Paulo
14. January 2015Switzerland: Stephan Bäuerle becomes Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Publicitas
14. January 2015USA: The New York Times to Launch Monthly Print Section Devoted to Men's Fashion
14. January 2015Denmark: Penge, a brand new Børsen Magasin
13. January 2015Lucio Grimaldi promoted to MD Americas at Publicitas
12. January 2015Sweden: Dagens Nyheter marks 150th Anniversary
12. January 2015Austria: Forbes Announces Plans To Launch Its Magazine In April 2015