- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 2012 in Tokyo, Publicitas in Japan is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions. Our media experts are based in Tokyo guaranteeing a profound understanding of media brands and products.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Japan offers the full range of multimedia solutions, including leading quality newspapers, magazines, in-flight media and television as well as digital media, and the team provides premium sales services both in international and domestic markets.
23. March 2015International:World's leading digital publishers launch new programmatic advertising alliance, Pangaea
23. March 2015Hong Kong: SCMP named one of HK's Most Influential Media Organisations by WEIBO
20. March 2015Hong Kong/Macau: The International New York Times Launches 'Chinese Monthly'
19. March 2015Canada: Finalists for the 2014 National Newspaper Awards
16. March 2015International: Programmatic Audience Development Around the World
16. March 2015Belgium: De Tijd and L'Echo launch a new funds section
16. March 2015Australia: Australian Financial Review debuts redesigned website
10. March 2015Europe: Leading Newspaper Alliance: European newspapers establish joint network
09. March 2015USA: Programmatic to Make Gains in Connected TV, OTT Video
05. March 2015Germany: Gruner + Jahr launches National Geographic Traveler