- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1954 in Laren, Publicitas in Amsterdam is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas is your single point of contact when you want to advertise in foreign titles. We help you with placing an ad in a Belgian newspaper or placing a banner on a Bulgarian website as well as an insert in a French magazine. One simple call to us will ensure you that you get what you expect, without anything getting 'lost in translation'.
10. March 2014USA: Food & Wine magazine Introduces FWx: New Site for Food-Obsessed Millennials
10. March 2014France: Elle magazine is reasserting its identity and boosting its image
05. March 2014Hong Kong Tatler unveils new design with March launch issue
03. March 2014United Kingdom: Local Media Digital Audience Growth Rate Doubles in 2013
03. March 2014India: Harper's BAZAAR Bride India Edition makes its debut on March 5th 2014.
03. March 2014International: 5 World's Best-Designed' Newspapers
24. February 2014Middle East: The Week magazine to launch in the region
24. February 2014Australia: Online Ad Spend Hits 4 Billion AUD
24. February 2014Netherlands: De Volkskrant launches new supplement
17. February 2014India: Times Internet Launches Travel Portal HappyTrips