- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
26. February 2015Australia: Mobile and video advertising continue to surge
25. February 2015South Africa: Rand Daily Mail launched online
25. February 2015France: Prisma Media launches Flow
23. February 2015International: Understanding Programmatic Advertising
20. February 2015Germany: New Design for Manager Magazin
20. February 2015Australia: Digital growth pushes sales
19. February 2015India: Mashable Partners With India.com to Launch "Mashable India"
16. February 2015Sweden: Dagens Nyheter Launches Evening Edition
13. February 2015USA: Magazine Media 360° brand audience report reveals dynamic December 2014
12. February 2015Singapore: Lianhe Zaobao launches 6 informative WeChat Channels