- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
10. March 2014USA: Food & Wine magazine Introduces FWx: New Site for Food-Obsessed Millennials
10. March 2014France: Elle magazine is reasserting its identity and boosting its image
05. March 2014Hong Kong Tatler unveils new design with March launch issue
03. March 2014United Kingdom: Local Media Digital Audience Growth Rate Doubles in 2013
03. March 2014India: Harper's BAZAAR Bride India Edition makes its debut on March 5th 2014.
03. March 2014International: 5 World's Best-Designed' Newspapers
24. February 2014Middle East: The Week magazine to launch in the region
24. February 2014Australia: Online Ad Spend Hits 4 Billion AUD
24. February 2014Netherlands: De Volkskrant launches new supplement
17. February 2014India: Times Internet Launches Travel Portal HappyTrips