- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
Publicitas Publishing, Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation, has won the APEX 2014 Grand Award for its work on Frontline for HomeTeamNS and an Award of Excellence for its work on Sawasdee, the monthly inflight magazine for Thai Airways International. More
30. October 2014USA: The Globe and Mail wins two major EPPY awards
29. October 2014Brunei: The Straits Times launches specific edition
27. October 2014Europe: Publicitas announces new partnership with Mashable
27. October 2014France: Le Nouvel Observateur gets a new layout and a new name
22. October 2014USA: Digital Ad Revenues Hit Landmark High in First Half High of 2014, Surging to $23.1 Billion
17. October 2014Nepal: International New York Times Enters Publishing Agreement with Republica
16. October 2014Netherlands: Telegraaf moves to compact format and Metro becomes more complete
15. October 2014International: Ipsos Global Affluent Survey 2014 released
13. October 2014Spain: El Pais launches its web edition in Catalan: elpais.cat
13. October 2014Germany: Süddeutsche Zeitung expands weekend edition