- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
With detailed knowledge of the international
media and markets, our specialists will create
tailor-made media solutions for your brand.
Exclusive InPage Video Formats. Offering today’s most
relevant, flexible and interactive video advertising solutions.
Unequalled access to quality audiences across all media channels globally.Find out more
An essential Audience Targeting System.
Automated and private market place solutions available globally.
Unique unobtrusive, interactive proprietary creative formats.
Integrated for both in app and on the mobile web.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
08. February 2016China: Programmatic Ad Spending Is Growing Rapidly
08. February 2016Latin America: The New York Times Launches NYTimes en Español
04. February 2016USA: Magazine Media Industry Releases Year-End Social Media Report
01. February 2016International: Cross-Channel Audience Recognition and Measurement Will Be Key Priorities in 2016
01. February 2016India: Mobile advertising is fastest growing among all segments in the digital advertising space
29. January 2016USA: Ad market ends 2015 on a high note
25. January 2016What's Important When Buying Programmatically?
25. January 2016Belgium: Victoire magazine has a new layout
25. January 2016Netherlands: De Telegraaf launches Vrouw.nl
18. January 2016United Kingdom: New research reveals 50% of marketers are buying mobile programmatically