- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
23. April 2015USA: Internet Ad Revenues Reach Record-Breaking $49.5 Billion in 2014, a 16% Increase over Landmark 2013 Numbers...
20. April 2015USA: Expect More Programmatic Ads to Pop Up on Mobile
17. April 2015USA: Magazine Media Industry Releases First Quarter Social Media Report
16. April 2015International: SND: World's Best winners in print and digital honored 2015
15. April 2015Australia: Newspapers attract 11.4m digital readers
14. April 2015International: Publicitas signs exclusive rep contract with "Robb Report" and "Luxury Guide"
13. April 2015United Kingdom: Digital adspend up 14% to record £7.2 billion
13. April 2015Australia: The Australian launches Wish, a luxury magazine in Chinese
13. April 2015USA: Travel + Leisure editor Nathan Lump debuts new vision for the iconic brand across all platforms
06. April 2015International: Mobile Ad Spend to Top $100 Billion Worldwide in 2016, 51% of Digital Market