- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
Publicitas Publishing, Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation, has won the APEX 2014 Grand Award for its work on Frontline for HomeTeamNS and an Award of Excellence for its work on Sawasdee, the monthly inflight magazine for Thai Airways International. More
22. September 2014Canada: Digital Overtakes TV for Largest Share of Ad Spend
19. September 2014Australia: Tanya Buchanan announced editor of Belle magazine
17. September 2014International: Financial Times refreshes its newspaper for the digital age
12. September 2014Italy: Il Sole 24 Ore launches How To Spend It
11. September 2014Germany: ICON, Welt am Sonntag's style magazine: Bound elegance
11. September 2014Switzerland: New editor-in-chief at Le Temps
08. September 2014Finland: Helsingin Sanomat introduces digital evening edition - HS Ilta is a selected package of deeper journalism
08. September 2014Hong Kong: SCMP Group Launches Esquirehk.com
03. September 2014International: Nikkei to Invest in Monocle Magazine Publisher
01. September 2014International: Publicitas Publishing Wins Big at 2014 Content Marketing Awards