- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
26. January 2015International: Al Jazeera Arabic exceeds 10 million followers on Facebook
21. January 2015USA: Magazine Media Rings in the New Year with Continued Growth
20. January 2015Publicitas expands representation of Folha de S.Paulo
14. January 2015Switzerland: Stephan Bäuerle becomes Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Publicitas
14. January 2015USA: The New York Times to Launch Monthly Print Section Devoted to Men's Fashion
14. January 2015Denmark: Penge, a brand new Børsen Magasin
13. January 2015Lucio Grimaldi promoted to MD Americas at Publicitas
12. January 2015Sweden: Dagens Nyheter marks 150th Anniversary
12. January 2015Austria: Forbes Announces Plans To Launch Its Magazine In April 2015
09. January 2015United Kingdom: Red website gets a new look