- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
Publicitas Publishing, Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation, has won the APEX 2014 Grand Award for its work on Frontline for HomeTeamNS and an Award of Excellence for its work on Sawasdee, the monthly inflight magazine for Thai Airways International. More
18. July 2014Australia: Digital newspaper readership jumps 20 per cent
16. July 2014Netherlands: Telegraaf to cease print edition of free daily newspaper Spits
16. July 2014International: CBS's Global Hit Series Receives International TV Audience Award at Monte-Carlo Television Festival
14. July 2014Singapore: Icon gets a new look
11. July 2014USA: San Francisco Chronicle Launched New Food+Home Section
10. July 2014United Kingdom: Adspend forecasts lift after strong Q1, improving economy and World Cup
07. July 2014Australia: Bauer Media launches Homes+
03. July 2014USA: Smartphones: So Many Apps, So Much Time
01. July 2014Publicitas enters the future with a new owner
30. June 2014Asia: Publicitas Publishing triumphs at APEX 2014 with awards for its work on Frontline and Sawasdee magazines