- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
Publicitas Publishing, Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation, has won the APEX 2014 Grand Award for its work on Frontline for HomeTeamNS and an Award of Excellence for its work on Sawasdee, the monthly inflight magazine for Thai Airways International. More
15. December 2014Australia: Digital newspaper audience jumps 15 pc year on year
11. December 2014International: By 2018, More Than 50 Percent of Users Will Use a Tablet or Smartphone First for All Online Activities
10. December 2014Europe: Politico and Axel Springer announce joint acquisition of European Voice
05. December 2014Publicitas informs of major new developments within the Italian operations.
04. December 2014New Zealand: NZ Herald scoops best news website at NetGuide awards
04. December 2014Netherlands: Mediahuis takes over NRC
01. December 2014International: Publicitas Publishing wins exclusive rights to publish and manage global adsales for TransAsia's in-flight magazines.
01. December 2014Argentina: The leading Argentinian newspaper La Nacion won the award 'Jerry Goldenberg a la Excelencia en las Comunicaciones'
01. December 2014United Kingdom: Nearly three-quarters of UK population engage with magazine brands
28. November 2014Hong Kong: South China Morning Post named #1 newspaper of the year