- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
With detailed knowledge of the international
media and markets, our specialists will create
tailor-made media solutions for your brand.
Exclusive InPage Video Formats. Offering today’s most
relevant, flexible and interactive video advertising solutions.
Unequalled access to quality audiences across all media channels globally.Find out more
An essential Audience Targeting System.
Automated and private market place solutions available globally.
Unique unobtrusive, interactive proprietary creative formats.
Integrated for both in app and on the mobile web.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
27. November 2015Austria: Business magazines Format and Trend will merge to form one title: Trend
26. November 2015Japan: Asahi Shimbun created new Chinese-language shopping/tourism information site
23. November 2015Publicitas welcomes new Regional Managing Director in Southeast Asia and India
23. November 2015Europe: 91% of buyers and 88% of publishers are benefiting from programmatic video
20. November 2015Canada: The Globe and Mail wins the most Canadian Online Publishing Awards
19. November 2015Europe: 17th European Newspaper Award: Main prize winners from Norway, Spain, Belgium and Portugal
17. November 2015International: Introducing Publicitas Video & Publicitas Mobile
16. November 2015Germany's Marketers Shifting Budget to Programmatic
16. November 2015Hong Kong: South China Morning Post enters printing deal with International New York Times
11. November 2015France: PrismaMedia launches Serengo