- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded since 1972, Publicitas Publishing is Asia’s most established partner for brands seeking custom publishing solutions and custom media sales representation.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Find out more
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas Publishing Asia is a forward-thinking creative team with a truly global outlook. Quality is key to us and we never do run of the mill – we love working with world-class brands looking for smart and innovative ways to connect with customers in Asia and beyond.
And with our finger firmly on the pulse of today’s fast moving world, we use our expertise to deliver brilliant content that is always relevant and fresh. Established since 1972, Publicitas Publishing (formerly known as Emphasis Media) is headquartered in the island state of Singapore.
30. March 2015International: Majority of Brand Marketers Perceive Mobile Programmatic Buys as Important Despite Low Adoption
30. March 2015Germany: The new Süddeutsche Zeitung website
30. March 2015USA: Magazine Media 360° brand audience demonstrates sustainable industry growth
30. March 2015International: Pelican Custom BV launches Vignale Quartely for Ford
23. March 2015International:World's leading digital publishers launch new programmatic advertising alliance, Pangaea
23. March 2015Hong Kong: SCMP named one of HK's Most Influential Media Organisations by WEIBO
20. March 2015Hong Kong/Macau: The International New York Times Launches 'Chinese Monthly'
19. March 2015Canada: Finalists for the 2014 National Newspaper Awards
16. March 2015International: Programmatic Audience Development Around the World
16. March 2015Belgium: De Tijd and L'Echo launch a new funds section