- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1993, Publicitas in Russia is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas is the leading international media service company with 125 Sales Outlets in the world. We sell advertising space on behalf of media owners. Publicitas focuses on the ever-changing needs and requirements of advertisers and their agencies as well as media owners with the aim of offering both customer groups high-quality services and tools.
15. December 2014Australia: Digital newspaper audience jumps 15 pc year on year
11. December 2014International: By 2018, More Than 50 Percent of Users Will Use a Tablet or Smartphone First for All Online Activities
10. December 2014Europe: Politico and Axel Springer announce joint acquisition of European Voice
05. December 2014Publicitas informs of major new developments within the Italian operations.
04. December 2014New Zealand: NZ Herald scoops best news website at NetGuide awards
04. December 2014Netherlands: Mediahuis takes over NRC
01. December 2014International: Publicitas Publishing wins exclusive rights to publish and manage global adsales for TransAsia's in-flight magazines.
01. December 2014Argentina: The leading Argentinian newspaper La Nacion won the award 'Jerry Goldenberg a la Excelencia en las Comunicaciones'
01. December 2014United Kingdom: Nearly three-quarters of UK population engage with magazine brands
28. November 2014Hong Kong: South China Morning Post named #1 newspaper of the year