- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About Us
Founded in 1955, Publicitas Spain is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
With over 35 years of history and experience, Publicitas Internacional S.A. is Spain's leading international "allmedia" sales house. We represent the leading newspapers, magazines, websites, inflight media and television channels in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, and the whole of America.
Esta aplicación permite al consumidor probar nuevos productos y de este modo beneficiarse de excelentes ofertas y ventajosos decuentos en marcas.
19. June 2013Australia: Guardian Australia launches
17. June 2013Europe: EMS Europe 2013 released
13. June 2013Singapore: Publicitas Publishing triumphs at 2013 SOPA Awards with 2 wins
12. June 2013Spain: Grupo Zeta launches Deco
10. June 2013India: Publicitas Publishing launches EAT STAY LOVE - a world class, luxury quarterly
06. June 2013Switzerland/International: Publicitas opts for the leading software solution from Mediaspectrum for handling multi-channel advertising solutions
05. June 2013USA: First Quarter 2013 Internet Ad Revenues Set New High, at $9.6 Billion
03. June 2013Middle East: Condé Nast Traveller Middle East to debut in Gulf region
03. June 2013International: Erik Bjerager Re-elected President of World Editors Forum
03. June 2013Italy: New format for Gioia