- Media Solutions
- Our services
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1916 in Basel, Publicitas in Switzerland is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas International Switzerland's core competence is the pro-active representation of leading international newspapers and business magazines including their online properties in Switzerland. We have excellent contacts with the world's most prestigious advertisers and agencies.
23. March 2015Italy: Class – Eccellenza Italia EXPO 2015
The first complete guide to see and buy the best of Italy in Italy!
Publication date: 27.04.2015
Booking deadline: 07.04.2015
Copy deadline: 07.04.2015
Expo Milano 2015 will welcome over 140 participants. This gigantic exhibition centre, which covers one million square metres, will gather over 20 million visitors throughout the 184-day event.Read more...
30. March 2015International: Pelican Custom BV launches Vignale Quartely for Ford
23. March 2015International:World's leading digital publishers launch new programmatic advertising alliance, Pangaea
23. March 2015Hong Kong: SCMP named one of HK's Most Influential Media Organisations by WEIBO
20. March 2015Hong Kong/Macau: The International New York Times Launches 'Chinese Monthly'
19. March 2015Canada: Finalists for the 2014 National Newspaper Awards
16. March 2015International: Programmatic Audience Development Around the World
16. March 2015Belgium: De Tijd and L'Echo launch a new funds section
16. March 2015Australia: Australian Financial Review debuts redesigned website
10. March 2015Europe: Leading Newspaper Alliance: European newspapers establish joint network
09. March 2015USA: Programmatic to Make Gains in Connected TV, OTT Video