- Media Solutions
- Our services
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1916 in Basel, Publicitas in Switzerland is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas International Switzerland's core competence is the pro-active representation of leading international newspapers and business magazines including their online properties in Switzerland. We have excellent contacts with the world's most prestigious advertisers and agencies.
12. January 2015Germany / DER SPIEGEL: One brand, one campaign!
26. January 2015International: Al Jazeera Arabic exceeds 10 million followers on Facebook
21. January 2015USA: Magazine Media Rings in the New Year with Continued Growth
20. January 2015Publicitas expands representation of Folha de S.Paulo
14. January 2015Switzerland: Stephan Bäuerle becomes Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Publicitas
14. January 2015USA: The New York Times to Launch Monthly Print Section Devoted to Men's Fashion
14. January 2015Denmark: Penge, a brand new Børsen Magasin
13. January 2015Lucio Grimaldi promoted to MD Americas at Publicitas
12. January 2015Sweden: Dagens Nyheter marks 150th Anniversary
12. January 2015Austria: Forbes Announces Plans To Launch Its Magazine In April 2015
09. January 2015United Kingdom: Red website gets a new look