- Media Solutions
- Our services
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1916 in Basel, Publicitas in Switzerland is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
With detailed knowledge of the international
media and markets, our specialists will create
tailor-made media solutions for your brand.
Exclusive InPage Video Formats. Offering today’s most
relevant, flexible and interactive video advertising solutions.
Unequalled access to quality audiences across all media channels globally.Find out more
An essential Audience Targeting System.
Automated and private market place solutions available globally.
Unique unobtrusive, interactive proprietary creative formats.
Integrated for both in app and on the mobile web.
Publicitas International Switzerland's core competence is the pro-active representation of leading international newspapers and business magazines including their online properties in Switzerland. We have excellent contacts with the world's most prestigious advertisers and agencies.
30. November 2015Germany /Axel Springer: BLAU – The ART magazine of DIE WELT
When the first issue of the magazine BLAU appeared in May 2015, it was clear from the start that it was to be the art magazine with the widest circulation published in any German speaking country. However, the goal is also to make it the most relevant.Read more...
30. November 2015US Proximity Mobile Payment Transactions to Reach $8.71 Billion in 2015
27. November 2015Austria: Business magazines Format and Trend will merge to form one title: Trend
26. November 2015Japan: Asahi Shimbun created new Chinese-language shopping/tourism information site
23. November 2015Publicitas welcomes new Regional Managing Director in Southeast Asia and India
23. November 2015Europe: 91% of buyers and 88% of publishers are benefiting from programmatic video
20. November 2015Canada: The Globe and Mail wins the most Canadian Online Publishing Awards
19. November 2015Europe: 17th European Newspaper Award: Main prize winners from Norway, Spain, Belgium and Portugal
17. November 2015International: Introducing Publicitas Video & Publicitas Mobile
16. November 2015Germany's Marketers Shifting Budget to Programmatic
16. November 2015Hong Kong: South China Morning Post enters printing deal with International New York Times