- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Founded in 1984, Publicitas in Hong Kong is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions. We work with advertising clients in Hong Kong, Australia, Taiwan, Korea and Macau.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas in Taiwan and Hong Kong is the leading advertising sales organisation in Asia Pacific specialising in Print , PrintPlus, Online Digital (Publicitas Digital) and TV Channels.
Our growing network of sales companies provides comprehensive coverage of Asia Pacific areas with 10 offices in major commercial centres in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, 4 in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai), and affiliated companies in Tokyo.
All our staff in Asia are fully dedicated sales and marketing professionals with an average of at least 10 years experience in the advertising industry. This gives Publicitas a firm base to provide publishers and advertisers with the best media sales services throughout Asia and Australia.
17. October 2014Nepal: International New York Times Enters Publishing Agreement with Republica
16. October 2014Netherlands: Telegraaf moves to compact format and Metro becomes more complete
15. October 2014International: Ipsos Global Affluent Survey 2014 released
13. October 2014Spain: El Pais launches its web edition in Catalan: elpais.cat
13. October 2014Germany: Süddeutsche Zeitung expands weekend edition
13. October 2014Netherlands: FD.nl re-launched
06. October 2014Netherlands: New Decision Makers survey released
06. October 2014Germany: Der Spiegel moves to Saturday
06. October 2014Denmark: Welcome to Politiko.dk
29. September 2014Australia: Digital advertising storms ahead in Australian Market