- Media Solutions
- Media News & Events
- About us
Publicitas Middle East in the United Arab Emirates is the local partner for advertisers and agencies seeking international media solutions.Find out more
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas is the preferred partner of the world’s leading quality print, online, mobile , tablet, in-flight, radio and out-of-home media.
Through our network in over 20 countries, we offer our advertising customers simplified and centralised access to the most prestigious media in over 100 countries.
As the world’s leading international media representative for premium newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, we are able to offer our customers and agencies the added value of cross-cultural know-how, detailed media information, tailored targeting solutions and support in administering and handling campaign management logistics across multiple media channels.
17. May 2013Singapore: Revamped Berita Harian and Berita Minggu to showcase new look and improved content
14. May 2013Brazil: Elle celebrates 25 years
13. May 2013Australia: Mass women's weeklies category shows resurgence
13. May 2013Belgium: Market leader in Tablet newspapers launches new advertising model
07. May 2013Japan: Publicitas establishes presence in the country
06. May 2013Hong Kong: SCMP to acquire Asia City Media Group's Hong Kong business
01. May 2013Germany: Launch of Harper's Bazaar this autumn
30. April 2013Switzerland/International: PubliGroupe's Annual General Meeting approves all Board proposals
29. April 2013Belgium: de Standaard launches dS Avond
29. April 2013Netherlands: Hearst Magazines launches Women's Health