- Media Solutions
- Our Network
- Media News & Events
- About Publicitas
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
GET FASTER. GET CLOSER. GET REAL.
We are at the forefront of developments in this rapidly emerging market. The fastest growing sector of online display media sales is automated trading.
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas is a leading international media services company with more than 20 offices worldwide. We work with media owners, advertisers and media agencies.
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets and we offer advertising customers direct access to the most prestigious media in more than 100 countries.
More about us
Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to working with you in 2015.
We will be back with our weekly Newsletter and International Media News on the 13 January 2015.
15. 十二月 2014Australia: Digital newspaper audience jumps 15 pc year on year
11. 十二月 2014International: By 2018, More Than 50 Percent of Users Will Use a Tablet or Smartphone First for All Online Activities
10. 十二月 2014Europe: Politico and Axel Springer announce joint acquisition of European Voice
05. 十二月 2014Publicitas informs of major new developments within the Italian operations.
04. 十二月 2014New Zealand: NZ Herald scoops best news website at NetGuide awards
04. 十二月 2014Netherlands: Mediahuis takes over NRC
01. 十二月 2014International: Publicitas Publishing wins exclusive rights to publish and manage global adsales for TransAsia's in-flight magazines.
01. 十二月 2014Argentina: The leading Argentinian newspaper La Nacion won the award 'Jerry Goldenberg a la Excelencia en las Comunicaciones'
01. 十二月 2014United Kingdom: Nearly three-quarters of UK population engage with magazine brands
28. 十一月 2014Hong Kong: South China Morning Post named #1 newspaper of the year