- Media Solutions
- Our Network
- Media News & Events
- About Publicitas
Publicitas is a leading media services company that operates in more than 20 countries. We work with media owners, advertisers and agencies across the world.Find out more
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets. We give advertisers and agencies access to premium media in more than 100 countries.Watch the video
We represent the world’s leading newspapers, luxury magazines, TV, radio, premium outdoor spaces as well as mobile and digital platforms.Find out more
GET FASTER. GET CLOSER. GET REAL.
We are at the forefront of developments in this rapidly emerging market. The fastest growing sector of online display media sales is automated trading.
Our newsletter keeps you up to date with the latest from the international media scene.Find out more
Our Media Search provides instant access to more than 20,000 international media factsheets with consumer insights, market analysis and advertising rates.
Publicitas is a leading international media services company with more than 20 offices worldwide. We work with media owners, advertisers and media agencies.
Publicitas represents international media owners in local markets and we offer advertising customers direct access to the most prestigious media in more than 100 countries.
More about us
24. 十一月 2014Australia: Online advertising continues strong double-digit growth
19. 十一月 2014Germany: Time Inc. Announces Launch of German Edition of 'PEOPLE' with Bauer Media Group
17. 十一月 2014Asia: Publicitas APAC: Changes in the organization
17. 十一月 2014United Kingdom: Mobile is the top device for product info amongst 16-34 year olds
17. 十一月 2014Europe: 16th European Newspaper Award: Main prize winners from Ireland, the Netherlands, Portugal and Switzerland
07. 十一月 2014International: Publicitas selects Rubicon Project as a digital Advertising automation platform
06. 十一月 2014USA: lanacion.com wins prestigious EPPY Award 2014
04. 十一月 2014Denmark: Launch of Finans.dk - contemporary Danish business journalism
30. 十月 2014USA: The Globe and Mail wins two major EPPY awards
29. 十月 2014United Kingdom: Adspend grows at fastest rate since 2010